The venue for the River Running Tune Up will be chosen based on water levels and the needs of the group. Possibilities include the Huron River north of Ann Arbor, the Chippewa in Mount Pleasant, the Red Cedar in Williamston or a section of the Kalamazoo near KZ.
River Running Tune Up
River Running Tune Up is the perfect refresher for your river running skills.
-River features, trip planning and strategies
– Boat control micro adjustments and fine tuning
– This will be a dynamic learning trip that will adapt to skill levels
– Ferries, surfing and eddy play
– Video analysis at lunch to focus the afternoon
– Moving water experience required
– $110 with your gear. $125 if you need a boat. Register Now
Save $50.00 when you register for Moving Water Refresher and River Running Tune Up. Register Now